GENERAL REGISTRATION GUIDELINE
- All delegates must register via the online registration system on the official website.
- Delegates who have completed the registration and payment process will receive a confirmation email with a unique QR code for onsite check-in.
- Delegates are required to present the confirmation email for admission purpose.
- Delegates may fail to receive the confirmation email if invalid email address was used.
- The online registration system will close on 12 June 2016 23:59 (HKT), registration after this date can only be made onsite at the event venue.
- VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay, Alipay, Tenpay, and WeChat Pay are accepted for online payment.
- All online transactions are processed by PayDollar, with protection of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and support of Verified by VISA/Master Card secure code. Payment details are encrypted under the SSL protocol and transmitted directly to the relevant bank for payment approval and settlement. The Organiser does not collect any credit card information submitted for online payment.
- Personal information collected through the system will be used solely for KODW 2016 only. No personal data will be disclosed to third parties by the Organiser. No cookies will be stored.
- The Registration and Abstract Submission System has 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption on all pages that handle sensitive information.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- No refunds will be honoured after the transaction is completed.1.
MEDIA PASS REGISTRATION AND ENQUIRY
- For media and press registration, please contact:
Mr. Deven Leung
+852 3793 8432
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Early Bird Offer or Promo Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the programme without prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions, security or public order reasons or other organizational or technical factors beyond the reasonable control of KODW 2016, the organiser maybe forced to modify the dates, time or venue of the event. The organiser will not be held responsible under such circumstances.
- Information provided will be used only for the purposes of processing the registration and communicating with the participants on matters relating to the conference and/or related event and such usage will conform to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- By completing the registration process, you have agreed to be added to the HKDC database system and be used for promotion purposes.