Taking a people-centred approach to understanding user behaviour, digital interactions and communication needs for a range of individuals and community networks, the forum will address two major topics – ‘Social Digital’ and ‘Community Unity. From re-engaging citizens, social entrepreneurship and support for tech start-ups and getting design into public services, design plays a significant role in making meaningful connections in data and translating data into insights and actions. We will explore:
- What are the emerging trends in digital and communications technologies?
- And, what are the impacts on individuals, businesses, organisations, governments and societies?
- How might governments strategically deploy digital technology to improve public services, public interface, policy-making process and engagement with the citizens?
- What is the role of data in the design of future cities and communities?
- What is the future of Artificial Intelligence and robotics? How do these technological breakthroughs transform the way we experience and connect with the world?